We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible iOS developer with the ability to work on multiple and varied projects.
We expect that you are:
- A team player
- A person who has an attention to details
- Focused on quality
- A person who knows how to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Patient, precise and organized
- A person who has a desire for learning and improving
- Over 2 years of experience in working with iOS.
- Excellent knowledge of the development of iOS apps with Swift/Objective C.
- Have a strong foundation of OOP concepts
- Strong knowledge of CocoaTouch development environment
- Experience with CocoaPods or/and other dependency managers
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services and async programming in iOS
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Good understanding of design patterns and data structures
- Ability to write highly readable and reusable code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Understanding of Clean code and SOLID principles
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Independent problem solving skills
- Fluent in English knowledge (writing and communication)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- VCS knowledge (GitHub preferable)
Nice to have:
- Experience in some project management & bug tracking tool (Jira preferable)
- Worked on at least one application that is live on the Apple Store.
- Experience with TDD and or MVVM design pattern
- Knowledge of the development of iOS apps with Objective-C is a plus.
- Experience working with UI/UX designers, using some collaboration design tools (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Miro, InVision)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work.
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive
- Permanent employment
- Working on complex systems development
- Personal development plans, a mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Business travel opportunities
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- The parking lot for your car
- Private health insurance
- 20-25 of vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.